- former NFL star (and Baltimore Colt) Joe Ehrmann, author of InSideOut Coaching: How Sports Can Transform Lives,
- sports psychology expert Amanda Visek from George Washington University,
- Mt. Hebron High School Athletics and Activities Manager Jeannie Prevosto, and
- Winston DeLattiboudere III, a student athlete from Howard High School.
Continue the conversation:
- attend an upcoming event,
- use the #hococivil hashtag on social media.
Sponsored by Columbia Association; Friends of Howard County Library System; HoCoBlogs; Howard County General Hospital: A Member of Johns Hopkins Medicine; M&T Bank; Nicodemus Communications Group; Henry and Nancy Yee.
Presented in partnership with Baltimore Sun Media Group, Columbia Association, Girls on the Run, HCYP, Howard Community College, Howard County Department of Recreation & Parks, Howard County Public School System, SAC, Special Olympics, and Voices for Change.
“I Wish My Parents…” videos by HCPSS student athletes
“Helping Kids Lose” by Dr. Patricia Nan Anderson
“What is Sportsmanship?” by Michael Josephson
FUNMAPS-dimensions and determinants by importance report summary by Amanda Visek, PhD