Ages 9-13. Registration required; visit hclibrary.org or call 410.313.5077.
Discover countries, cultures, and histories from around the globe as we journey through books to lands far and wide. Choose at least one of a selection of books to read each month. Discuss while exploring a corresponding interdisciplinary STEM + Art project. Visit hclibrary.org for a list of titles.
Mondays; 7 – 8 pm
Jan 28: China
- The Monkey King’s Amazing Adventures: A Journey to the West in Search of Enlightenment by Wu Cheng’en
- The Vine Basket by Josanne La Valley
- Escape from Tibet: A True Story by Nick Gray
Feb 25: Caribbean Islands
- Little Man by Elizabeth Mann
- Hurricane Child by Kheryn Callender
- The Jumbies by Tracey Baptiste