Discover countries, cultures, and histories from around the globe as we journey through books to lands far and wide. Choose at least one of a selection of books to read each month. Discuss while exploring a corresponding interdisciplinary STEM + Art project. For ages 9-13.
Register at 410.313.5077 or hclibrary.org.
Mar 25: Ireland
- Once Upon a Place by Eoin Colfer
- The Turning by Emily Whitman
- The Great Unexpected by Sharon Creech
Apr 29: Pakistan
- The Night Diary by Veera Hiranandani
- Amal Unbound by Aisha Saeed
- Amina’s Voice by Hena Khan