There are a number of ways to participate:
Signup – Complete this brief online form and tell us how you would like to become involved. Choose Civility will respond to you within five business days.
Get Started –
Get started immediately with some of the following suggestions:
- Review the Principles of Civility and begin modeling the respective behaviors.
- Read any book related to civility – Check out lists of civility-related books for children, teens, adults, and workplaces.
- Put a car magnet on your vehicle or decal on your window – Get a free car magnet or window decal at any Howard County Library System branch or order online.
Attend our events and activities throughout the year.
Explore and use the materials and items at Materials & Store.
Join one of our committees:
- Marketing – develops communication strategies for Choose Civility events and activities as well as its partnership and constituent relationships.
- Events – develops the theme for each year, the symposium and wide variety of activities throughout the community during the year.
- Workplace – develops seminars and initiatives to engage the business community.