Our goal is to bring this grassroots initiative to communities across the United States…and maybe even further. Civility is a core value of a well-functioning community and one of its defining components, underscoring its general health and wellness. Our quality of life depends in great part on how community members treat each other.
Choose Civility Chapters and Affiliates further the initiative’s mission and growth. Together, we can make this a national movement!
What is the difference between a Chapter and an Affiliate?
- Chapters are external, community-wide initiatives.
- Affiliates are internal, organizational initiatives.
Why become a Choose Civility Chapter or Affiliate?
Joining Choose Civility as a Chapter / Affiliate establishes your organization as a community leader and gives you:
- National recognition as part of this nonpartisan, unbiased initiative
- Affiliation with a national network
- Access to a communications network of representatives from other Chapters and Affiliates
- Access to expertise and an established structure
- Access to a toolkit, including logo and style guide
Join an established Choose Civility Chapter:
- Contact an existing chapter in your area to learn how you and/or your organization can become involved.
- Click here to explore current Choose Civility Chapters.
Join an established Choose Civility Affiliate:
- Contact an existing affiliate in your area to learn how you and/or your organization can become involved.
- Click here to explore current Choose Civility Affiliates.