Advocates are Howard County, MD-based individuals or organizations that wish to be involved and embrace the goodwill and principles of Choose Civility. No fee required for participation.
List of Advocates.
- Strive to model the Principles of Civility and promote Choose Civility.
- Participate in Choose Civility activities and events.
- Serve one-year renewable terms.
- Community pride in demonstrating the Principles of Civility and positively influencing the quality of life in Howard County.
- Recognition on Choose Civility website and in other appropriate venues.
- Invitation to all Choose Civility events and activities.
Contact Choose Civility to explore becoming an Advocate by completing this brief online form. We will respond to you within five business days.