Thanks to our amazing panel for a fascinating discussion exploring teamwork, leadership, role models, sportsmanship, and competition. If you missed last night’s event, watch it at youtube.com/user/howardcountylibrary.
Join Stand Up HoCo, Howard County’s community-based campaign to prevent bullying.
Stand Up HoCo is Howard County’s community-based campaign to prevent bullying. What can you do?
- Report incidents of bullying at http://hoco.sprigeo.com.
- Connect with Stand Up HoCo on Facebook to show your support, join the conversation, and learn about new resources.
Anyone can use Sprigeo to report bullying, harassment or intimidation that happens in the community or at school, including:
- Bullying, harassment or intimidation
- Cyberbullying (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, text message)
- Fights, drugs, alcohol or weapons
If you have an emergency or there has been a threat to your safety or the safety of someone you know, please call 911.
Led by Howard County Government’s Local Children’s Board, partners include Howard County Library System, Choose Civility, the Howard County Public School System, the Y of Central Maryland, Columbia Association, Elkridge Youth Organization, Howard County Youth Programs, Resurrection St. Paul School, Trinity School, St. Louis School, St. Augustine School, St. Johns Parish Day School, and Howard County Recreation and Parks.