Choose Civility is an ongoing community-wide initiative, led by Howard County Library System, to position Howard County, Maryland as a model of civility. Valuing diversity, we choose respect, compassion, empathy, and inclusiveness as essential to our quality of life. We invite all within our community, as well as other communities around the nation, to participate.
How can you be involved?
- Download this month’s Random Acts of Civility calendar then share on social media with #choose2Bkind
- Tour the Undesign the Redline exhibit through December 31
- Attend events
- See photos and next step ideas from The Longest Table
- Congratulate winners of the Choose2Bkind poster and video contest exhibit
- Pass It On
- Borrow a title from one of our Choose Civility booklists or from the Unity. Kindness. Peace. booklist
- Follow us on Facebook
- More ideas
Click on the sliders above for details. #choose2Bkind