Choose Civility is an ongoing community-wide initiative, led by Howard County Library System, to position Howard County, Maryland as a model of civility. Valuing diversity, we choose respect, compassion, empathy, and inclusiveness as essential to our quality of life. We invite all within our community, as well as other communities around the nation, to participate.
How can you be involved?
- Missed the Undesign the Redline exhibit? Read, listen, watch.
- Visit the 2019 Poster and Video Contest Exhibit: We Are All Welcome Here
- Download this month’s #choose2Bkind calendar
- Attend events
- See photos and next step ideas from The Longest Table
- Pass It On
- Borrow a title from one of our Choose Civility booklists or from the Unity. Kindness. Peace. booklist
- Follow us on Facebook
- More ideas
Click on the sliders above for details. #choose2Bkind